Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Post #342: Pretty Books and Addicting Games


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and reading. The kids at the school I work at were very excited for St. Patrick's day, they made Leprechaun traps and everything. It was pretty cute. Lol.

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom, and any other person would've had fun, but I don't like shopping and my mom takes forever and a half. Lol. It wasn't bad though. It was nice to spend the day with her.

What I've been watching:

Just 9-1-1, I think? Idk, I haven't been watching a lot of TV lately. Lol.

What I've been listening to:


All Time Low has a new album! Yay!! I'm still trying to decide which songs I like, but overall it's not bad!

What I've been playing:


I think I may have played some Power Wash Simulator at the beginning of the week, but now I can't remember. Lol. But I have been playing a lot of Thief Simulator... I am addicted! Lol. I think I went to sleep at nearly midnight last night because I couldn't stop playing. Lol. I also started playing Ring Fit Adventure again, because ✨anxiety✨ I've been feeling a little anxious these last two days, so I started working out again because that always helps. This game is so much fun but it is a workout! I am so sore today! 😆

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#307: Urban Fantasy, Nonfiction, and Horror, Oh My!
Coffee and Books


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


My copy of Cursed from Fairy Loot is finally here! And it is SO pretty! I love it! I can't wait to read it!


Library Loot:


I've had this book from the library before and didn't read it... let's see if I actually get to it this time. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment