Monday, March 27, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #309: Back on the Sci-Fi Train!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Oh. My. God. I loved this book SO MUCH! It was a lot of fun!! Triana's adventures usually always involve mysteries and dead bodies, and while this one did have a mystery, it was a bit different because we had alternate universes!! It was so cool! And I of course loved the characters and their banter and just following them on their journey to get back to their own universe.


Currently reading:


Honestly, I think I'm afraid of this book and that's why I haven't picked it back up 🫣 Lol. This book is going to crush my soul... I can feel it! But with spring break coming up, I think I will finally get back to it where I can read at home all day and cry in peace if need be 🤣


Up next:


I loved Changing the Speed of Light Bulbs so much that I just need more Space Janitor/Julia Huni books. This isn't a Space Janitor book, but it does take place in the same world and it's another series I like, so I will probably read this one next.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments: