Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Post #341: Preparations


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and freaking snow 😭 It's supposed to warm up this coming week, but I wont believe it till I see it. Lol.

Aside from that, yesterday I met with some of my cousins to finalize the plans for one of our other cousin's baby shower. Today I'm going to do some shopping around to see what I can find for the party. Now, this cousin is aware of this blog... I doubt she visits it ever, but just to be safe, that's all I'm saying about the baby shower 😂

What I've been watching:

Same old, same old... 911, The Rookie, SWAT... and all their spin off. Lol..

What I've been playing:

I finished the Lara Croft special pack in Power Wash Simulator and it was a lot of fun!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#306: Coming to an End
The Secret Life of a Book Blogger Tag


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


I'm very excited to read this book! It looks like so much fun!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment