Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Pre-Spring TBR Update


It is officially spring and I am SO happy!! I'm not gonna lie, I prefer cold weather over hot weather, but I was just sick of the snow. If I didn't have to commute to work every day in winter when the roads aren't so great, I probably wouldn't mind as much, but I really hate driving in the snow. Last year we had a random snow day in April, and I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again cause that was no fun. BUT ANYWAY, we're here to talk about my TBR and whether I stuck to it this time 😆



I did!! I finished 5 out of the 6 and I really liked them all! (And okay, I may have finished reading Changing the Speed of Light Blubs like 2 days after the first day of Spring, but still! Lol). The only book I didn't end up finishing is Chain of Thorns, even though I'm about 100 or so pages in. But my goal is to finish it during spring break, which is next week!


Let me know what some of you favorite books have been so far this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment