Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Post #253: Mmm Treats!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much to report this week. Just work and home and some reading and a little blogging. 🤷‍♀️

I did get some treats from Japan though! I've tried a couple things and they were pretty good!



I completed "checkpoint" 2 on Duolingo! It's basically level 2. Lol. Anyway, I'm on level 3 and things are hard! Lol.



What I've been watching:

I am almost done with season 6 of Supernatural... that's all I've seen. And even then it wasn't a lot of it 🤷‍♀️ I miss Soulless Sam already though 😂 He's a dick but he's also really funny. Like the time he was told to go to hell:

supernatural sam winchester photosets Jared Padalecki season 6 ...

😂😂😂

Nail art of the week:



Wearing my favorite neon pink, Retail Therapy... again. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#203: Greek Mythology Retellings



#10: Reading Slumps Are the Worst!

Book Haul

Bought:

Got some books in the mail this week but totally forgot to take a picture 😬 Maybe next week 😅 Lol.


Library Loot:

Mexican Gothic

This one sounds good! I'm excited to read it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: