Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sunday Post #252: Video Games? Me?



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So one thing I've been forgetting to mention is that I have started playing Animal Crossing. I don't play video games very much, so when this game blew up earlier in the year I was very meh about it. But one of my brothers recently bought a Switch AND they bought the game, which was strange because this is not the type of games they usually play. It's usually always things like shooting games or racing games or... idk, but not Animal Crossing. Anyway, since we had it I decided to give it a shot. And it's not too bad. I don't really get it? Like, I'll I'm doing is decorating my house. But idk, it's something to keep me busy.

Now, the games I do like to play when I'm in the rare mood for video games is Super Mario. Lol.
Yep, I bought that 3rd one on the screen 😂 The other two my brothers bought.

As for my Japanese lessons, I recently started unit 7 on Rosetta Stone...



And level 3 on WankiKani where I'm learning kanji. Learning Japanese has just been so much fun!



I've also been baking! I made some strawberry scones and they were so good! I've made these many times in the past. This time I only made a single batch and they literally lasted 2 days 😂 I should've made a double batch. Lol.



Today before I left for work I made cookies! Forgot to take a picture, but I made the chocolate chip cookies with toffee bits and omg they're so good! I only made a dozen so these probably wont last long either. Luckily, I have extra cookie dough in the fridge! 🤤

What I've been watching:

Still on that Supernatural rewatch. This week I'm up to season 6. I love Soulless Sam 😂

Photos - Supernatural - Season 6 - Cast Promotional Photos - Supernatural_S6_Poster_02_notext[1]

As far as horror movies goes, I saw two. The firsts one, Awoken, had a very interesting premise but as soon as the suggestion that demon possession was involved, I kinda check out. Not gonna lie, demon possession movies are some of my least favorite. No particular reason, I just don't tend to like them very much. You Should Have Left, on the other hand, was really good!

awoken

What I've been listening to:

I've been listening to a new podcast and I am obsessed! These guys are SO funny! And you get to learn some interesting things along the way! Win-win. Lol.

Do Go On on acast

Nail art of the week:



I did this really pretty sunset gradient with the new polishes I got last week. I was gonna do nail art on top of this, a scaled gradient, but I ended up not doing it because with how I did this gradient, spread evenly over my nail, I wouldn't have had enough room and the design wouldn't have come out like I wanted. So I just left it. Lol. It's still pretty though!

Online

Posted this week:

#202: Mythology or Horror? I Can't Decide...

June 2020




Book Haul

Nothing this week. BUT I was looking through my R.L. Stine books and I started panicking because I was running out of unread books (I was overreacting cause I still have 10+ books to read 😂), so I went on Thriftbooks and bought more R.L. Stine books. Those should be coming in this coming week, I think.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment