Friday, July 3, 2020

Summer Library Reading Challenge



I was scrolling through my library's website recently and I came across their summer reading program. I think it's an annual thing because I also came across it last year. They have a bunch of challenges that are not only reading-related, but also writing, and even challenges of going out into the community and going for a hike and stuff like that.

Through one of these challenges last year is when I discovered that you could use Rosetta Stone through the library to learn a language, so I've been learning Japanese for almost a year now! Anyway, I took a look at the challenges this year I don't think I'm gonna be doing any of the ones on the challenges page, but I am gonna do two other reading-related challenges. The first one, I'm challenging myself to read 15 books in the next two months!



Hopefully I'll accomplish it cause I'm still in a little bit of a reading slump. The next challenge is a book Bingo!



This one looks fun! I'm excited to try it! We'll see how many categories I complete in actuality though 😅 Wish me luck!


Does your library have a fun reading program? How many books do you plan to read for the remainder of the summer?

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading challenge! I don't think the libraries near me have any summer reading programmes other than ones for kids, but it would be really fun if they did 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 😊 My library has 3 separate challenges: for kids, teen, and for adults, so that's pretty cool.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I think I’ve already achieved BINGO on that card with my reading this year. :)

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 😊 Oh no way! That's awesome! I need to get a move on with this challenge. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's a little tough, but hopefully I'll get more read in the coming weeks.

      Delete