Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Book Tag!



I recently started playing Animal Crossing and when I came across this tag last week I thought it would be very fitting to do right now. Lol.

I saw this tag over at Monstrumology and was created by Bec and Angharad at Two Book Thieves!


Past Villager
Who is a character you found when you were younger that still has a place in your heart?

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

I want to apologize in advance because there is gonna be a lot of Shadowhunters in this post 😅 I love the Shadowhunter Chronicles, okay? Lol. Anyway, it's Jace. I first read this book just over 10 years ago and I still love Jace as much as I did when I first met him the in my first read-through of City of Bones 😍

Blather’s Blatherings
Recommend a historical fiction book that you think everybody should read.

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

I don't really do historical fiction... unless there's Shadowhunters involved! 😂 This is a great series that can be read even if you have not read The Mortal Instruments!

Celeste’s Wish
What is a future book release you wish you could read now?

Paola Santiago and the River of Tears (Paola Santiago #1)

So this book comes out next month, but I need it in my brain, like, yesterday! It just sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it! (La Llorona, you guys, La Llorona!)

Timmy & Tommy
What is your favourite sibling relationship in a book?

Sisters of Blood and Spirit (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit #1)Sisters of Salt and Iron (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit, #2)

Wren and Lark had a very interesting, complex relationship, but I really enjoyed reading about them. I mean, one twin is dead and the other girl is alive but can see the dead... it's SO good!

The Easter Bunny
A popular book character that you’re not a big fan of.

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)

This is the first book that came to mind. Audrey, Thomas... take your pick. I wasn't that big a fan 🤷‍♀️

Nook’s Loans
An author you’d give all your money to.

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses #1)

And guess what... I DO! For Chain of Gold, I bought every single book box I came across... I ended up with FIVE copies of the book! I am insane! Anyway, I'm slowly giving them away cause I don't need that many. But I regret nothing. Lol.

The Sisters Able
What is your favourite fictional family (found or otherwise)?

Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1)

One of the things I love about the Elemental Assassin series is the characters. The series starts off with just Gin, her foster dad Fletcher, and her foster brother Finn. But slowly, as the series goes on, Gin welcomes a lot of friends (and blood family!) into her circle. I love it! I love all their interactions and just how loyal they are to each other and how protective Gin is of her found family 💗

It’s a C+
What is a book trope you don’t like that keeps popping up?

Pizza, the only love triangle I want

Ugh. Can love triangles just go die in a ditch? I do not like 😒

The Wandering Camel
What is your favourite book set in a land far away from yours?

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

I loved this world so much! It was really interesting and I just love the fact that this futuristic world was intertwined with fairy tales. It's so good!

What Would Dodos Do?
A fictional land you wish you could fly away to at any moment?

Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks (The Nightmare Series, #1)

The problem with this question is that most all of the fictional worlds have demons and monsters and killers that want to, well, kill you. That is not a world I want to live in. Lol. The only one that would probably be okay yet fun is Gravesville. If you've seen the Disney Channel Original Movie Halloweentown, this is basically that, and I LOVE Halloweentown, soooo yes please! Lol.


Are you guys playing Animal Crossing? I'm not much of a video game person, but my brothers bought this game and I have access to it so I decided to give it a shot. And it's been a lot of fun!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

4 comments:

  1. I love Animal Crossing so much! :)
    And great choices! You've definitely reminded me I need to finish reading the Lunar Chronicles. I read Cinder years ago and somehow still haven't picked up the next book yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! It's such a great series! I binge read the entire thing in like a month! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Love that quote about love triangles. :-) And I'm super excited for Paola Santiago too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete