Monday, July 6, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #203: Greek Mythology Retellings



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Song of AchillesThe Hitchhiker

The Song of Achilles was incredible! It made me cry there at the end, but I really loved the book! SO good! The Hitchhiker was okay 🤷‍♀️


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Currently reading:

Reaction supernatural GIF on GIFER - by Balladred

Nothing at the moment...


Up next:

Summer of the Mariposas

But I will definitely be starting this one next! It's very fitting because I just finished reading a retelling of The Iliad (The Song of Achilles), and this book is apparently a Mexican American retelling of The Odyssey! Very excited to read it!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read The Song of Achilles soon! I read Circe by Madeline Miller a few months ago and loved it so much, and I've been hearing good things about Song of Achilles for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! I'm hoping to read Circe soon! I've already placed it on hold at the library, so hopefully I'll be getting it in the next couple of weeks.

      Delete