Saturday, July 11, 2020

Finish the Series #10: Reading Slumps Are the Worst!



In the past I've done these Random Reads posts where I would randomly choose a series to finish, but that hasn't worked out that well for me, me being a mood reader and all. So I decided that I would just pick a couple of series I'm in the mood for every so often and then post about it to really cement in that commitment 😅


Last month I didn't manage to finish any series, but did I do any better this month?

nope

No, no I did not.



I read some books, but no series were finished this month... I didn't even touch the ones I picked out.

ugly crying

I am determined to get out of this reading slump this month because I am just sick of it! 😡 I'm not gonna pick series this time and just see where my mood takes me, and hopefully I'll finish at least ONE series this time.


Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

4 comments:

  1. I’m in a reading slump too. I think it’s because I’ve been spending all my free time on blog stuff. When it’s time to read, I’m too tired. I hope you get out of your slump!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do too! For me, I don't even know what it is. But it's frustrating for sure.

      Delete
  2. You already know that I'm in a major slump too. I wish I had words of wisdom, but ... well, I have none.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete