Monday, July 13, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #204: My Love For Greek Mythology Rekindled (But Also Horror Lol)



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Summer of the Mariposas

This book was good! I loved seeing the parallels between The Odyssey and Mexican American folklore/Aztec mythology. Was not expecting that Aztec mythology bit, so that was a fun surprise!


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Currently reading:

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

So I was wanting to start a horror book (Home Before Dark by Riley Sager!), but said horror book I wanted I just put on hold at the library so I probably wont get it for a little bit 😭 Anyway, because I was still in that Greek mythology mood, I decided to finally start this one! I have only read the first story so far but man, I missed Percy! 🥰


Up next:

Her Haunted Heart (B Mine #2)

So, because I don't have Home Before Dark yet, I'm thinking about starting this one which is a horror romance also about a haunted house! Honestly, I might just buy Home Before Dark too because I just need it in my life asap! Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment