Saturday, July 24, 2021

Finish the Series #16: Sci-Fi and Vampires


Last month I didn't pick out a series to finish because I just wasn't sure what mood I was going to be in, but I did end up finishing something!


The Warcross duology! It's a YA sci-fi series. I really enjoyed the world and the tech sounded really cool! Unfortunately, I just didn't care for the characters, and I ended up not liking the second book as much as the first one. But overall, it was okay!



Up next, I'm thinking about finishing this R.L. Stine series! It's another duology, this one about vampires, and I think it will be a perfect summer-y read. But we'll see. I just never know with my mood 🙄 Lol.


Series finished so far in 2021: 5

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments: