Monday, July 19, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #232: I Think I'm Done Witch Sci-Fi (For Now)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


Survive the Night was... it was a bit disappointing compared to the author's other books 😞 And I've had Baking All Year Round for a looong time, and I'm constantly using it, so I think it's time I marked it as read. Lol. I just love it! It has so many great recipes!


Currently reading:


I will probably be finishing this one either today or tomorrow, and so far I am liking it less than the first book 😬 We're just spending less time inside of Warcross, which was my favorite part about the last book! But things might change in this last arc of the book... we'll see.


Up next:


I have no clue. I do know that I think I'm done with sci-fi for now. I'm gonna have to sit down and look through my tbr today to see what catches my attention.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment