Monday, July 5, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #230: Thrillers and Sci-Fi


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This book was... mediocre. It wasn't great. The characters were dumb the plot twist was dumb... although, to be fair, I did not see it coming at all! So props for that 😆 Lol.


Currently reading:


I am just over the halfway mark and so far enjoying it! I am loving this world! It sounds so cool! I'll probably end up finishing this one sometime this week.


Up next:


Depending on my mood and when I get Survive the Night from the library, I think these two will be up next!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying War Cross. I haven't read it. I just finished The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson. It was really good. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warcross was pretty good. It had a great concept! I'll have to check out The Vanishing Stair... that sounds interesting!

      Delete