Monday, July 12, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #231: Back to Sci-Fi, Please


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I ended up really enjoying Warcross! I'm not gonna lie though, I didn't really find myself caring very much for the characters, but I loved everything else! That plot twist at the end was insane! I did not see that coming! Survive the Night on the other hand, was predictable AF and the MC was dumb as hell. I've read and enjoyed all of Riley Sager's other books, but this one? Not so much 😞


Currently reading:



Up next:


I'm getting back into the Warcross world today because it is just so interesting and cool and I am excited to find out what's going to happen with Emi, Hideo, and Zero!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment