Monday, February 7, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #253: Nonfiction? ME?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:



I read Avalon 8 years ago and I absolutely loved it back then! This time around though, while I did enjoy it, it was more of an okay read. I mean, it satisfied my sci-fi craving, so there's that. Lol. The next book I read was How to Survive a Horror Movie and it was AMAZING! I loved it! This is a nonfiction book about how to survive fictional movies. Lol. You know I love my horror movies, so of course I enjoyed this! It was really funny and meta and just a great time all around!


Currently reading:



I know I said this like 3 weeks ago, but I definitely think I'm gonna pick As Good As Dead back up 😅 I also started Japanese Demystified once again before I had to put it aside in like 2019 cause it had to go back to the library. Lol.


Up next:


Another nonfiction book about horror! This one more on the science-y side of things! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED for this one!! 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment