Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday Post #289: Good News and Bad News...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So the snow is back πŸ˜’ I am so over winter. We had snow on Thursday and things were so bad and frozen over that the school I work at had a snow day. Temperatures have dropped back down to below 30F... Friday morning it was 15F and it was painfully cold! And apparently it's supposed to snow some more this weekend 😭

In other, better, news, I had an anxiety-free week! 😁 Oh man, it has been SO long since I have been anxiety free. There's been some over thinking here and there, but overall, NO anxiety! I am so happy! I am feeling a lot better these days. And one thing I think really helped was getting back into working out. Moving around has really helped. Here's to hoping it lasts πŸ˜…

What I've been watching:

I haven't really watched anything new these days... I am still rewatching Supernatural, and I think I may have reached the season 1 finale. I'm also rewatching the MCU, so this past week I watched Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World. Up next is one of my favorite movies EVER: Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

What I've been playing:


Ring Fit Adventure is what I do to work out. It's a video game so it's also fun πŸ˜† And one game I'm re-playing becuase I was just in the mood for it, is Cake Mania! I own all the games, I think. Most of them are on the Nintendo DS, and then this one and another one I have on desktop. It's a lot of fun. I really enjoy it! You literally just make cakes. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Went simple with this teal crΓ¨me/iridescent flakie topper πŸ’™

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#255: The Science of Horror

Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment