Monday, February 28, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #256: Addicted to Space Janitor


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


DNF:


I read 60 pages of this one and just could not get into it. It sounded interesting, but reading it, it was just very uninteresting. I don't know if I'll pick this book back up in the future, but for now, nope.


What I finished reading this past week:


So after I dropped Allison Hewitt, I immediately picked up a book I knew I would definitely enjoy: a Space Janitor book! And I did enjoy it! It's just a fun series and I love the characters!


Currently reading:


Didn't touch these this week... ooops 🙈


Up next:


I don't know... I might read another Space Janitor book, or might FINALLY start Chain of Gold, or I might read a Jennifer Estep book. My mood has been very indecisive lately. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment