Monday, February 21, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #255: The Science of Horror


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I LOVE horror movies and I love science, so this book? It's perfect for me! It read kinda dry in some areas, but overall I really enjoyed it! It was very fascinating and I just liked learning about what happens inside the brain and our bodies when we consume horror and why we like it in general.


Currently reading:


I have a 4 day weekend this week, and I spent some of Saturday going through a little bit of Japanese Demystified. I only did a couple pages... this is a textbook, so it's kinda hard to get through quick 😆 Lol.


Up next:


I have absolutely no clue. I'm gonna spend some time going through my tbr on Goodreads and see what captures my attention.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment