Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Post #286: On a Horror Kick


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Same old, same old. Just work and home. I don't go out much these days because my anxiety just hates the world right now. I did take my car to get maintenance done on it, but that's it. Lol.

What I've been watching:


I haven't been watching much besides YouTube, but today I started All Of Us Are Dead on Netflix! It's a Korean zombie show and I am super excited because horror stuff from Korea is amazing!

What I've been playing:

Still playing Power Wash Simulator 😅 It's satisfying, okay? I also tried to get my ACNH island in order, but I didn't get much done this week.
Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#252: Games and Heists

January 2022

Book Haul

Gifted:


I got this one with an Amazon gift card I had and I already read and loved it! It was so much fun!


For Review:


OMG I got an eARC of the next Jennifer Estep novel!!! I am so freaking excited!! I loved Capture the Crown, so I can't wait to get started on this one! Thank you Harper Voyager! 😁


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment