Monday, February 14, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #254: Nonfiction, Scares, and Space


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I really enjoyed this! This is an essay about writing and worldbuilding and Jennifer Estep uses Kill the Queen as an example. It was really informative and I loved her cake metaphors! 😆 Lol.


Currently reading:


Haven't touched As Good As Dead even though I said I would 🙈 I also don't think I read anymore of Japanese Demystified this week 🙈🙈 But I started and am about halfway done with Nightmare Fuel and I'm enjoying it!


Up next:


I don't really know what I want to read next, but I'm thinking of hoping back into the Space Janitor world for a bit. That, or I'm really feeling zombies. Lol. We'll see. Ooooh, are there books with zombies in space? Cause I think I need that in my life! 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment