Tuesday, April 5, 2022

April 2022 TBR


So this is different 👀 I don't usually make tbr lists because I never stick to them. I'm a big time mood reader and my mood tends to change without warning. Lol. But this month I thought I would give it a shot! We'll see how things go 😅



This is getting ridiculous... I need to finish Japanese Demystified already because I've been going through it for FOREVER and it needs to go back to the library 😅 I'm about halfway through with it, so I think I can finish it this month.

Another book I'm currently reading is Gilded, and I'm really enjoying it! I'm reading this, and I read Heartless last week in preparation for Cinder's Adventure because an author's note at the beginning of the book said there were references and spoilers to her other books in Cinder's Adventure. I was actually going to read it the day it released, cause I was really excited for it, but yeah. I'm not trying to spoil myself. Lol.

And then War of Flesh and Metal comes out next week and I am SO excited! I'm looking forward to seeing how this trilogy wraps up!


Tear Down the Throne is another one I am SUPER excited about! Definitely will be starting this one this week! I love Jennifer Estep!

I read Chain of Gold last month and I loved it, of course, so I'm gonna continue on with the sequel! And then after that I may also read Ghosts of the Shadow Market. I also need to read The Lost Book of White before I'm completely caught up on the Shadowhunter Chronicles, but idk if I'll get to that one this month. This list is already excessive as is! 😅 Wish me luck! Lol.


Let me know if you've read any of these books or what is on your TBR list for the month! 😊

6 comments:

  1. I love Marissa Meyer but had not heard of Gilded! I've added it to my TBR :)

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! It just came out in November, I believe, so it's still fairly new.

      Delete
  2. I really need to read Gilded! And I hadn't heard anything about Cinder's Adventure! I think the only Marissa Meyer I haven't read is Gilded, so going to have to bump that up my list and find out about Cinder's Adventure (I'm assuming Lunar Chronicles?!)

    And I love Jennifer Estep but have done abysmally keeping up with her books. Hoped I'll catch up eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Cinder's Adventure is TLC, but a bunch of characters from her other series make an appearance.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is SO good! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

      Delete