Saturday, April 2, 2022

Finish the Series #19: Future Me's Problem


It should come as no surprise that lately I've been starting more series than finishing them 😅 I usually don't start panicking about finishing series until the end of the year when I'm scrambling to catch up on my reading challenges 😂 That's future me's problem 😆



Last month I did finish a series though! But it wasn't this one 😅😂 I know I said that I was hoping to finish this, but I just wasn't in the mood for it. I will pick it back up eventually, but I'm setting it aside for now.



The series I did finish was Tales of a Former Space Janitor! Well, I think I did? Lol. So this is the last book in the arc, the author said, but what I don't know is if the next Triana Moore book will be a whole new series, or another book in this series. I'm considering it done for now though. Lol.



I didn't have my sights set on a series to finish next cause, you know, future me's problem 😆 BUT THEN I remembered that this book comes out in like 10 days and I am SO excited! I will definitely be reading it as soon as it releases! This is the last book in the trilogy and I am really looking forward to seeing how things will end!


Series finished so far in 2022: 2/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

4 comments:

  1. I used to read series start to finish (binging, really) as a kid, but I've been struggling to finish series, even ones I love, for decades now. I thought it was the gap of time between books turning me off (I have a bad memory and the few recap sites out there don't always have my series on them) but now I'm not so sure. I have SO many...maybe 20 or so series to finish? I don't know how you do it, even later and rushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you. I am horrible at finishing series, hence this feature 😆 It seems like lately I HAVE been binge reading some series, which is very odd for me. But I'm not complaining. Lol. I hope you get your series under control, the universe knows we need the help 😂

      Delete