Monday, April 11, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #262: I Finally Finished!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I did it! I finally finished Japanese Demystified! It's a textbook, so it was a tough read. Those lessons at the end were particularly tough, but overall it was very helpful! And I also finished Gilded, which was amazing! The ending was brutal, not gonna lie, but I overall really enjoyed it!


Currently reading:


I'm finally getting around to this one and I am so excited!


Up next:



Chain of Iron is definitely up next... probably. Lol. I'm also still in the mood for retellings, and apparently things with gold, hence Touch of Gold. Lol. I'm not entirely sure, but these are the two I'm thinking.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment