Sunday, April 3, 2022

Sunday Post #294: A Vacation Before My Vacation


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So last week we had half days at work because of conferences, and this this week is spring break! Very happy about that! I am going on vacation at the end of the month, so this is kinda like a mini vacation before my vacation 😆

Countdown to Mexico City/Acapulco: 19 days!

What I've been watching:


I obviously watched the new Disney+ show. Lol. I am very excited for it because I was not expecting there to be Egyptian mythology! I love mythology!

Nail art of the week:


Feeling mermaid-y lately 🧜‍♀️

Online

Posted this week:

#260: Heartless? More Like Heartbroken

March 2022

#19: Future Me's Problem

Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment