Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Vacation TBR


So I am on vacation as I write this, but I'm currently on a 5 hour bus ride to part 2 of the vacation, and I thought that I would attempt to write a post on mobile to kill time. And you know what, it hasn't been too bad! The spotty internet is the part that's annoying. Lol. Although if the formatting is off, you know why 😂 Anyway, we're just leaving Mexico City and heading to the beach! I see a lot of pool-side/beach reading in my future, so I thought I would throw together a TBR! I brought a bunch of library books with me from home!




At first glance you will notice that there is A LOT of contemporaries on this list, which is totally unlike me! But idk, I think I'm just in the mood for them so I'm gonna take advantage. Lol. Flirting with Fate has a little supernatural twist to it AND we have POC characters, which I am excited about! Faking Reality sounds like it has a friends-to-lovers trope going on, which I also love. And I love Marissa Meyer, so I of course had to grab Serendipity. I haven't read anything by any of the other authors in the book, but I'm excited to give them a shot!


See You Yesterday is another contemporary with a supernatural twist, but this one sounds very similar to Happy Death Day, which is a movie I love! I was very happy when I was approved for this ARC! And last I have the latest book from Rick Riordan. Not contemporary, but I did just read a Kiersten White MG book, so more MG makes sense 😂 And these aren't even all the library books I got, but I don't think I'm going to get to those on this vacation. Not that I think I'm gonna get through all of these in the next week or so, but I just might! We'll see!


So now you know why the blog has been quieter than usual 😅 I will talk about my vacation and share pics as soon as I get home, cause so far it's been fun! Meanwhile, you can follow me on IG @LiliLostinaBook where I've been posting a little bit about it on my stories. Which reminds me, I gotta do an update on yesterday's adventure!

Let me know if you've read any of these books or what is on your TBR list currently! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment