Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Post #296: What's This?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So guess what we woke up to last week...


SNOW! 😭It snowed most of last week, and then on Thursday it really came down. My commute to work was absolutely awful! We were going like 30-40 mph in a 60 mph highway because they hadn't plowed the snow yet. The snow is pretty much gone now, but I am so over the cold and I can't wait to go on vacation πŸ˜’


Countdown to Mexico City/Acapulco: 5 days!

What I've been watching:

Still been watching Criminal Minds, and I am currently catching up on Moon Knight.

Online

Posted this week:

#262: I Finally Finished!

Book Haul

For Review:


I am SO excited for another spooky MG book from Kiersten White! Thank you Delacorte Press!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. It snowed here today, and I was shocked! Hope it warms up for both of us soon!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it's mid-June already and I can't say that it's terribly warm yet. I honestly don't mind because I hate the heat πŸ˜… lol

      Delete