Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday Post #295: Criminal Minds All Day Every Day


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:


It's been a pretty busy spring break... I spent some time with my grandmother, went to breakfast with my brothers, went out for trivia night, went to a BOOKSTORE! It was super cute and the food was delicious! However, there wasn't a terribly big selection of books, so I didn't end up buying anything. But I would definitely go back! Anyway, it's back to work for me tomorrow 😫

Countdown to Mexico City/Acapulco: 12 days!

What I've been watching:


One thing I forgot to mention last week, which I don't even know HOW it slipped my mind, is that I have been binge watching Criminal Minds like I've never seen it before 😂 I have though. Lol. I loved this show and I was really missing it, so I decided to rewatch it. I', already on season 5!! And it's only been like... 3 weeks? 😅

Online

Posted this week:

#261: Catching Up On Marissa Meyer


Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment