Monday, April 4, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #261: Catching Up On Marissa Meyer


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finally read this one and I loved it! It was so much fun! I loved visiting these characters again, and seeing Cinder interact with characters from Marissa Meyer's other books and series.


Currently reading:


Uh, I haven't gotten through much of Japanese Demystified lately, but my goal is to finally finish it before the month is over! As for Gilded, I'm about 130 pages in and I'm really enjoying it! Things really starting to pick up for me once Gild showed up 😍


Up next:


It's time! This one is up next and I am SO excited! I've been contemplating whether I want to re-read book one first, or just go straight into this one... I don't know yet. I loved book one, it was probably my favorite book of last year, but I also just need this book in my brain asap 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment