Monday, February 6, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #302: Comfort Reading


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finished my re-read of Unraveled. This is book 15 in the series and it takes place in this Western themed amusement park and it was just a lot of fun! It was meant to be a vacation, but Gin and her friends can never catch a break. Lol. But I loved this. Lol.


Currently reading:


I started What If? 2, which is science-y nonfiction book, and I'm really enjoyed it! I read the first book last week, and I just got this one from the library, and it's just a lot of fun!

And I also started the next book in my Elemental Assassin re-read, and I'm almost done with it! I really sped through this one! I love it!


Up next:


I keep mentioning how I don't know what my mood wants lately, and that's still true. But also, more than anything, I think I'm just waiting for my copy of Chain of Thorns to arrive, cause that's what I really want to read! Meanwhile though, I'm just gonna keep on going with my re-reads. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment