Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #303: Finally!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This week I read two more books in my Elemental Assassin re-read, and they were great, duh. Lol. I think I only have two more books left in the series, and that makes me a little sad because I've been having a great time re-reading this 😫


Currently reading:



I actually haven't touched What If? 2 in a minute, but I FINALLY got Chain of Thorns and I started it the day I got it in the mail! Lol. I am so excited to read it, but also a little cautious, because I know it's going to hurt. AND it's also a giant book... it's 778 pages! This one is probably gonna take me a while to get through. Lol.


Up next:


I kind of want to start something else, but idk what.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment