Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Post #336: Just a Little Retail Therapy


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Last week I mentioned that I did some shopping, well those things started arriving this week. I got some makeup, and nail polish (but no one is surprised about that lol). I'm building up my lipstick collection again because after wearing masks all the time, I just wasn't wearing it, and then it expired, so I basically threw out all of my lip products. 

 

I also got some shiny Docs and I am SO excited! I've never had Docs before, and I'm spending the weekend just wearing them around the house to break them in. I also got some fun shoe laces to go with them, and I am very excited to put those on! Anyway, these make me feel extra emo and I love it! 😆 *Welcome to the Black Parade plays in the background*

 

What I've been watching:

Just my regular shows... I do need to watch this past week's Criminal Minds Evolution though. I feel the end coming 👀

What I've been playing:


There was finally an update(?) to Power Wash Simulator! I'm so excited! I know it sounds dumb, and it is, but it's also very relaxing. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#301: I don't Know What My Mood Wants
January 2023



Reviews:

★★★★★
★★☆☆☆

Book Haul

Library Loot:


I got a couple more science-y nonfiction books from the library. I really enjoyed this author's book What If? It was a lot of fun, so I'm really looking forward to these two!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment