Monday, February 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #304: Unofficial Vacation TBR


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This is a first in a while... I didn't read anything this week!


Currently reading:


I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow!! While I'm on vacation, I'm hoping to make progress on these, if not finish them, because I did not touch them at all this week. I'm still in that weird mood where I don't know what I want to read, even though I was dying to read Chain of Thorns since I finished Chain of Iron last month! I don't get me. Lol.


Up next (aka what I might be reading while I'm on vacation):


And here you can see how unsure my mood is, what with a cozy sci-fi (I just got an ARC of Changing the Speed of Light Bulbs and I am SO excited to read it! I've missed the Space Janitor world!), a less cozy sci-fi (I've been meaning to read The Saha Declination too... It also takes place in the Space Janitor world but follows different characters, and is more character-driven), a funny romantic suspense novel (idk, I like Janette Rallison's books, so maybe romance is what I'm in the mood for right now lol), and an urban fantasy book (and when idk what to read, I always fall back on Elemental Assassin 😂)... I'm literally all over the place! 😂 But I'm bringing my Kindle with me, so these aren't even all my options. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment