Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Post #339: I'm On Vacation!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So I am currently in Cancun and as I write this we're on our way to Chichen Itza to see the Mayan ruins (It's about a 2.5 hour drive so I figured I'd write something up really quick)! I've already been before, about 4 years ago, but I'm excited to go again! This time we have a guide and everything, who's actually Mayan himself, so this will be a pretty cool experience. So far on this vacation there has been a lot of lying around by the pool and the beach, but not a lot of reading, actually. I might attempt to do some reading right now, but I do get car sick when I read in a moving vehicle, sooo 😬 Lol.

Anyway, here are some pictures! (And apologies because im doing this on mobile, so formatting will not be great 😅


What I've been watching:

Watched a couple episodes of season 3 of Supernatural on the plane. And that's it. Lol.

What I've been playing:

I played a little bit of everything while I was on the plane... Animal Crossing, Kirby, and I also got a new game called Thief Simulator which is a lot of fun, but it's taking me a while to get a handle on the controls. I'm no gamer. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#304: Unofficial Vacation TBR


Reviews:



Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

For Review:


Ah! I was not expecting to be reading a Space Janitor book so soon, but I am so happy that I got an ARC!


Gifted:


Before I left in vacation, I was looking through my tbr to see what books I would bring with me, so I grabbed this one on a whim with a gift card. Lol. Haven't read it yet, though. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment