Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Post #338: Getting Ready for Vacation


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work. What else is new. Lol. I do leave to go on vacation this Tuesday, so I really need to get ready for that today! I always pack the day before, but I'm going to try and be better about it this time 😅

Vacation count down: 2 days

What I've been watching:

Same shows... 911, The Rookie, and I believe this current season of Criminal Minds Evolution is done? Idk, but I really liked it! I like the idea of following one unsub each season, but I'm not gonna lie, I do miss the one unsub per episode they had going on.

What I've been playing:


Still playing Power Wash Simulator. Lol. But I think I'm going to be taking my Switch with me on vacation. so who knows what I'll be playing this coming week.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#303: Finally!
R.L. Stine and Maureen McGowan Books


Reviews:

★★★★★
★★★☆☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


My copy of Chain of Thorns is here from LitJoy Crate! Yes, I have two copies now. Don't judge me. Lol. I love the sleeve though! And I was planning on taking this book with me on vacation, so the sleeve will help protect my book on my trip. I'm so glad this order made it before I left!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment