Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2023


This month I only read 3 books (1101 pages)... and they were all re-reads 😆 I don't want to say I was in a reading slump, because I don't think it was that, but my mood just wouldn't make up it's mind on what it wanted to read, so I just went back and re-read some more books in the Elemental Assassin series. Lol.

  • All of them were 5-star books... again this month. Very surprising. But also not because I love this series. Lol.
  • All were by an author I've previously read.
  • All were adult urban fantasy.
  • And all stats were boring because I didn't read a lot of diverse books this month 😆 But what can I say, I like what I like 😝

Books read this month:


Favorite book of the month:

I liked them all. Lol.

Least favorite book of the month:

5 stars all around! 😆

Books reviewed this month:


The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses #1) by Cassandra Clare & Wesley Chu | ★★★★★
The Penultimate Hours (The Last Hours #0.5) by Cassandra Clare | ★★★★★
Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1) by Cassandra Clare | ★★★★★
The Lost Book of the White (The Eldest Curses #2) by Cassandra Clare & Wesley Chu | ★★★★★
Conquer the Kingdom (Gargoyle Queen #3) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★


The Dead Girlfriend by R.L. Stine | ★★☆☆☆
The Girlfriend by R.L. Stine | ★★☆☆☆
Night Games (Fear Street #40) R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆
Deadly Games (Fear Street Collector's Edition #7) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆

Other posts:





Let me know what your favorite read this month was and what you are looking forward to reading next month!

2 comments:

  1. The books by R.L Stine their called Fear Street right? Or was that another teen horror series.
    I remember reading those books a long time ago.
    Have a great March reading month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He had the Fear Street series, and he also wrote some books in the Point Horror series. Different, but both had basically the same vibes. Here I have a mix of both.

      Delete