Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday Post #337: Finally!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and reading. I had Friday off, which was nice, and I just ran a bunch of errands. My vacation is actually coming up really fast so I need start preparing for that! I'm excited but also dreading the travel part. I always hate traveling because it is SO tedious! It's the worst! (And if you read about my experience last year when I went to Mexico City, you might understand why lol). But once I'm at my destination, I'm fine. Lol.

Vacation count down: 10 days

What I've been watching:

Just SWAT and 9-1-1 Lone Star... I think that's it. Lol. I don't watch a lot of TV these days because I've been busy watching that one murder trial on YT. Lol.

What I've been playing:


I'm still playing the Power Wash Simulator special event. I just finished this obstacle course and it was fun and relaxing!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#302: Comfort Reading
The Anti-Valentines Book Tag


Reviews:

★★★★★
★★☆☆☆

Book Haul

Purchased:


She finally arrived! And I started it immediately! Lol. This is from Good Choice Reading and it is signed and personalized by Cassie Clare, I just forgot to take a picture of that. Lol.


Library Loot:


Another nonfiction... you can't tell here, but this book is GIANT. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment