Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2024


Today I'm talking about some of the books I'm most looking forward to next year! I am SO excited for all of these!



I LOVE anything by Marissa Meyer! I was particularly excited to find out that there would be a sequel/companion novel to Instant Karma because I loved that one! With A Little Luck [February 13, 2024] will be following Prudence's brother!

And then we're getting TWO Galactic Bonds novels in 2024 from Jennifer Estep! Ah! I'm so happy! Only Hard Problems [February 20, 2024] is in Zane's POV and I am very excited to read it! Book 4 [Fall 2024] will be back to the Kyrion/Vesper POVs and I cannot wait! I love this series!


Shadows of Truth [February 27, 2024] is the sequel to League of Liars and I cannot wait to read it! I absolutely fell in love with this author's writing this year and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this duology will wrap up!

And then two Lynn Painter books! At this point, I have only read her YA books, but I freaking love them! They are so cute! I'm hoping to read her adult books soon, and I'm sure I'm going to like them if her YA books are anything to go by. Happily Never After [March 12, 2024] is an adult romance, and Nothing Like the Movies [Fall 2024] is a YA romance AND the sequel to Better Than the Movies, which I absolutely loved! I can't wait for more WesLiz goodness!

Ghost Station [April 9, 2024] is an adult sci-fi horror that I cannot wait to get my hands on! I loved this author's debut, Dead Silence, last year (which was also a sci-fi horror) so I cannot wait to read more by her! (FYI S.A. Barnes is the pen name of Stacey Kade who has written a bunch of YA books I have really enjoyed as well!)


I Was A Teenage Slasher [July 16, 2024] sounds like a fun thriller/horror type book!

And This World is Not Yours [September 10, 2024] is another sci-fi horror that I'm really looking forward to!

And last, but not least, is ANOTHER new Percy Jackson book [September 24, 2024]!! Have I read the new book that came out this year? NO! Have I even read the Apollo series yet? Also no! 😆 I am terribly behind on Rick Riordan's books but I am still excited for more Percy Jackson. Lol. Maybe (hopefully) I'll catch up on his books in 2024 🤞


Let me know what 2024 books you're looking forward to! I genuinely need some recommendations because I actually don't have that many 2024 releases on my TBR at the moment.

Happy Holidays! 😊

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you love Marissa Meyer, I have some good news for you 😂 she actually has another upcoming ya contemporary that's called Let it Glow and is coming in 2024 😍

    ReplyDelete