Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday Post #381: Merry Christmas!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I can't believe a week of my vacation has already gone by, and I feel like I've done everything BUT relax 😩 Lol. After Christmas tomorrow things should calm down a bit and hopefully, I'll have time to unwind before I go back to work in January.

I hope you guys have a great Christmas tomorrow! I'm gonna be hanging out with the extended family for a bit today AND tomorrow... but not for too long because they're a lot and drain my social battery way too fast πŸ˜… I'm mostly there for the food tbh πŸ˜†

What I've been watching:


I finally watched the second season of Bleach and I really enjoyed it! I missed this world, so it was nice to get back into it. I literally watched the entire season in a day πŸ™ˆπŸ˜† Ooh, I also need to watch Percy Jackson because I haven't done that yet! I'm either going to watch the first two episodes today or tomorrow.

What I've been playing:


This week I had my Super Sim do the Strangerville playthrough and it was so much fun! This was my first time doing it, and I feel like I finished the whole story pretty fast. But I enjoyed it! It was a fun mystery! To battle the Mother Plant, I recruited her vampire husband, a werewolf, and an alien πŸ˜† Hey, I needed all the help I could get. Lol.


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#347: On a Rare Fantasy Binge
2024 Reading Challenges


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


Picked up three very different books from the library this week. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a merry Christmas.πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ‘ΌπŸŒŸ

    ReplyDelete