Monday, January 7, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #142: Starting the Year Off with Ghosts!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The New Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #4: Fear Street Superchiller, #7) Zombie Thanksgiving: A YA Paranormal Story Snowman Shivers: Two Dark Humor Snowmen Tales

This was me trying to complete my 2018 reading challenge... 1 short book and two novellas. Lol. But I enjoyed them!


Currently reading:

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1)

Yup, Still stuck on this. But I will finish it... eventually! Lol.


Up next:

Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11)

This ARC just arrived in my inbox this weekend and I am SOOOO excited to read it!!! Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper is one of my favorite series!



What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment