Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Post #190



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

I've been watching a bunch of horror movies (literally what else is new lol), and one I finally saw was Hell Fest! I liked it! I really loved the premise of it, especially considering I just wen to one of these horror fests for the first time this past October 😨

Hell Fest

What I've been listening to:

Here is a horror story I listened to and really liked! There's a bunch of parts to it now, but I've only listened to this one so far and I enjoyed it!



Nail art of the week:


Online

Reviews posted this week:

I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 3 Million People (Book and CD) Spartan Promise (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #2) The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) The Wrong Girl (Return to Fear Street, #2)


Other Posts:

#142: Starting the Year Off with Ghosts!

Down the TBR Hole #1

Book Haul

For Review:

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2)

I got an eARC of this from Edelweiss and I am SO excited to read it! Thanks so much Harper Voyager! 😁


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching some horror too. Last night I watched Mara. Then I watched The Monster. I'm waiting to watch Hereditary this coming weekend. I do love horror. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, me too! I watched Mara as well and really enjoyed it!

      Delete