Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sunday Post #191



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

About 15 years ago I first got braces. Not the best experience, but you know, it did it's job and straightened my teeth out. Well, not too long after I got them off I lost my retainer, and since then, slowly my teeth have been getting a little out of line. It's nothing terrible. One of my front teeth is the tiniest bit crooked and also one of my lower teeth. Literally it's just minor, but enough that it's been bugging me. (My teeth have very short roots so when I first got my braces they didn't leave them on very long, and that is also why they got crooked once more). Well, this past week I just had my second appointment at the orthodontist this year aaaaaaand I'm gonna get Invisalign!! I'm actually not that excited. Lol. I hear its super annoying. Lol. But my trays should be coming in in a couple of weeks. Oh and they also removed my lower retainer and it feels SO WEIRD! I've had that thing for over 10 years and now being without it is strange! Lol.

What I've been watching:

Yesterday we went to go watch the new DBS movie and it was a lot of fun!! I adore this series and characters, even though the fights in this draaaaaag. Lol.

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

And as always, just horror movies all the time. Lol. But The Punisher season 2 just came out Friday so I'm going to watch that on my days off that I have upcoming! I'm excited! I love The Punisher!!

What I've been listening to:

This horror story was hilarious... until it wasn't 😩 It was good though!



Online

Reviews posted this week:

Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) Clocked (Clockwise, #4)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #143

Giveaway: Spartan Promise by Jennifer Estep

Book Haul

For Review:



Eeeeeep!!! I am SO excited to read this!! You know I love everything by Jennifer Estep, so I know this one is gonna be great! Thanks so much Jennifer for the ARC!!


Library Loot:



My sleeping pattern is absolutely insane right now. Sometimes I am going to sleep at around 1-2 am when I have to be up for work at 5:30 in the freaking morning! I am done and I am hoping this guy can help since he's been helping me lose weight too.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

8 comments:

  1. I had a slightly crooked too when I was younger but they didn't think I needed braces. Over the years it's gotten worse but I'm so used to it I decided to let it go. Might take care of it when I win the lottery! LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot to say enjoy that dazzling new smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been neglecting my retainers as well. I have a little gap when I floss between my front teeth and one tooth could be pushed back. I'm trying to put on my retainers more frequently this year because I really don't want to pay to get them fixed again. I think everything will be fine once I get used to putting them back on again. I hope you are able to get the smile you desire (:
    I'm excited to see what you think about Protect the Prince. I've seen it around in a few places but no reviews yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah having to pay for it again suuuucks. But I'm at a point in my life where I can afford to do so, so I might as well get it done!

      I am very excited for Protect the Prince! I adored Kill the Queen so I am positive my feelings for this one will be no different! lol

      Delete
  4. I had braces when I was younger, but I didn't wear my retainer every night and my teeth eventually moved too. I just ignore it, though. They're not bad enough that I care. I have been curious about Invisalign for my kids, though. I've heard it's not really more expensive than regular braces, but I'm not so sure about that.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a bit more expensive. As for whether it's for kids or not, I think it's up to every individual child. You have to wear your Invisalign 22-23 hours a day, you have to brush every single time after you eat as well as clean your trays... tbh, I don't know if I would've been that responsible when I was a kid.

      Delete