Thursday, January 3, 2019

Most Read Authors of 2018



I wanted to take a look at my most read authors of 2018, and I gotta say, none of these surprised me. Lol.




First up is R.L. Stine with 22 books. I read a lot of Fear Street, that's my excuse. Lol.



Next is Jennifer Estep with 14 books! I was very into reading her Elemental Assassin series in 2018! And I honestly don't think that's gonna change in the coming year. Lol.



In 3rd place is Janette Rallison with 5 books! Look at me reading those contemporaries. Lol.



And last with 3 books each are Cassandra Clare, Kiersten White, and Elle Strauss!


And that's it! Who were your most read authors of 2018!

4 comments:

  1. I love R.L. Stine and Kiersten White. They are two of my favorite authors. My most read author of 2018 was Shannon Messenger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of her. I will have to check out her work!

      Delete
  2. One of these days I'm going to read Cassandra Clare's series. For some reason I never read past the first book, even though I loved it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I get it, I am actually very behind on the Shadowhunters Chronicles and I am trying to rectify it. Lol.

      Delete