Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sunday Post #192: So Excited I Can't Sleep



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It's been another same old, same old, week around here. I did lack in the posting department though... this was my weekend off and I really wanted to get some posts written, but I just really felt like doing nothing. So I did nothing. Lol. This week I'm gonna try to get on top of things again.

Starting last summer I've been trying to be better about working out and stuff like that, so yesterday I bought myself a Fitbit!



it's so cute! And of course I got myself a lavender one cause purple is my favorite color. Lol. I really think this will help with getting me to move around a bit more. And apparently it also track your sleep? I think this will be a very handy feature because I get insomnia quite a bit and I'm trying to do something about it. Lately I haven't been able to sleep well at night because I am SO EXCITED! About what, you may be asking?

.
.
.

I'm going to Cancun!! I am SOOOO excited, I just can't wait! Now, I've been to Mexico a lot, but it's mostly to visit family and stuff like that. I've never been to a tourist-y place like this, but I am really looking forward to it! Tomorrow I'm actually heading over to my aunts house so we can make all the reservations and all that.

Count down to Cancun: 18 days

What I've been watching:

Finally watched The Predator... it was... fine...



Was excited for this one but it was just not what I was expecting. I will be watching the new Halloween movie later today and I have more hope in that one!

What I will be listening to:

The Backstreet Boys just came out with a new album!

Backstreet Boys DNA Standard version

I have not listened to it in its entirety but I am really looking forward to doing so! I am already in love with one song from the album called Chances! 😍



Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #144

Down the TBR Hole #2

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Your FitBit is so cute! Which model did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Charge 3... I think that's what it's called. Lol.

      Delete