Monday, January 28, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #145



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11) Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) The Fire Game (Fear Street, #11)

I got 3 books down this week! The first two books were amazing (Kiss of Frost being a re-read)! And then that Fear Street book was okay.


Currently reading:

I Hunt Killers (I Hunt Killers, #1) Renegades (Renegades, #1)

Started on Renegades. Yay superheroes!


Up next:

I'm actually not sure what I want to read next... I kind of want to read the sequel to Kiss of Frost, or maybe some other Jennifer Estep book, or maybe another Fear Street book... Idk, I'll keep you posted. Lol


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment