Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sunday Post #189: Happy New Year! (Yeah, I know I'm Late lol)



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I hope you all had a great time during the Holidays and I hope you're having a great New Year! I was extremely busy even though I had some time off work, but now I'm back at it. In fact I just got home from work and sat down to write this up. Have I mentioned that I hate working weekends? Ugh! (I totally have. Lol.)

Oh and I almost forgot to mention... there's a new look to the blog! It's very simple and purple 😉 Lol. I've been feeling like doing something new, so going into the New Year I decided to go for it! What do you think?

What I've been watching:

So. Much. Stuff. We watched Home Alone 1 and 2 for Christmas, I watched Infinity War again as soon as it was on Netflix (I cried again. Lol), and yesterday I just watched the new installment of the Into the Dark thing going on over at Hulu and it was SO good! It was insane!

Image result for hulu new year new you into the dark

Online

Posts You May Have Missed:

 Top Books of 2018

Top Books I Wish I’d Read in 2018
Top Favorite Characters & Book Boyfriends of 2018
Top Books I Read in 2018
Top Disappointing Books I Read in 2018
Top Books I’m Most Looking Forward to in 2019

December 2018 Monthly Wrap-Up

 Reading Stats

 Year in Books

 Most Read Authors of 2018

 Favorite New-To-Me Authors of 2018

2019 Reading Challenges!

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Witch of the North Pole (Cinnamon Mercy Claus Book 1) by [Eden, Snow]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:



This ARC randomly showed up in my mailbox, so thanks a bunch to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Teen!
It's a gorgeous book!

Fire Devil (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #11)

This ARC just arrived in my inbox this weekend and I am SOOOO excited to read it!!! Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper is one of my favorite series! Thanks so much to J.L. Bryan!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: