Monday, April 17, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #312: Almost There...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Nothing because I've been solely focused on Chain of Thorns.


Currently reading:


I only need 200 pages left in this books! I'm almost there! 😭 Good god this book is LONG. I know I've said it before, but this is the week I finish this... for real this time! 😂


Up next:


No clue. I don't know what I'll be in the mood for after Chain of Thorns. Which I WILL finish this week! I'm gonna do it! Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing your book. I just started A World of Curiosities by Louise Penny. It's great so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! It sounds interesting, for sure!

      Delete