Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Review: Christmas On Kaku (Space Janitor #0.7) by Julia Huni

Title: Christmas On Kaku

Series: Space Janitor #0.7

Previous novellas in this series: Orbital Operations (#0.5) | A Mess Of Gravity (#0.6)

Author: Julia Huni

Genre: Adult, sci-fi, cozy mystery

Publication date: January 2020

Published by: IPH Media

Source: Ebook freebie from author

Add it on Goodreads

Buy the short story collection: Amazon | B&N

Synopsis: Druing her first Christmas at the TechnoInst, Triana helps a trio of lost tourists find something they've lost.

My rating: ★★★☆☆

A Christmas Space Janitor novella? Yes please! In this short story, Triana spends the holiday with Kara and her family, but not before helping some strangers find their way.

I thought this story was very cute. If you know any of the Judeo-Christian stories, then this one will be familiar. It’s almost like a retelling. But yeah, it was good. I really liked meeting Kara’s family and just spending more time with her. And speaking of Kara, she gave Triana a makeover and it was...


There was holiday party hair with glitter involved and it was a whole look 😂 One thing I haven’t mentioned is how much I love all the crazy looks and fashion in this futuristic world. They are wacky and I am here for it! 😂 But yeah, this novella was fun!


Have you read this book? If so, what did you think about it? If not, what do you think? Does it sound like something you might want to read? Leave me a link to your review or comment below! 😊

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading holiday stories, but haven't read one set in the future! How imaginative! I'd love to "see" the future fashions too.

    ReplyDelete