Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Post #344: I Am Not Made For Parties


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

The baby shower has come and gone and I am dead 💀 It was exhausting planning a party! But it turned out really nice and the mom-to-be loved it! I think I'll do a separate post on it because it was so cute and book themed... and I'm also really tired still. I literally slept like 12 hours last night. Lol.

But this coming week is spring break so I don't have work and I am SO happy! My plan is to catch up on reviews and, of course, read.

What I've been watching:

Just same old, same old: all the 9-1-1s and Rookies, and SWAT.

What I've been listening to:

So I've been listening to Fall Out Boy's new album nonstop lol, but there's also a new song by Unlike Pluto!


"This song is about how life is not forever, most things fade, so enjoy the moment. Savor it, the sweetness, the savory, the bitterness, all of it." -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

Still playing Thief Simulator. I've been working through the rich, fancy houses, and those are difficult because they have ALL the security. But that's what makes it fun! Lol. I also just unlocked a new area, but I haven't explored it yet.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#309: Back on the Sci-Fi Train!
March 2023



Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


These are all the books I got for the baby shower. That child is going to be so well read 😆


I had a $3 credit at Amazon from the points/rewards program thing that were about to expire, so I used it to buy this book! Which I was going to buy anyway, eventually, so I just got it now. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment