Monday, July 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #375: Only Cells at Work


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:

 

Another fun Percy Jackson book filled with shorter stories and illustrations! Again, this and manga are all my brain can take at the moment because I have not yet managed to get out of this slump. It's killing me 😩 But I really enjoyed both of these books, so at least there's that. Lol. They're short and fun and they have pictures. Lol.


Currently reading:


👀


Up next:


I'm just gonna continue on with this series until I run out of volumes or my mood decides to cooperate again. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. This book kills sounds interesting. I'm reading The Heaven & Earth Grocery Store. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It has a good premise! But this reading slump is killing me and I haven't touched it in a while

      Delete